VANNI has been a “società benefit” (benefit corporation) since December 2021: every day we are working towards the pursuit of the common good, not just profit. We have added respect and attention towards the environment and society into our corporate purpose- both essential elements for a responsible and sustainable business culture.
In the 4 months since the change to our stature we can confirm that on these 6 points we have undertaken concrete action:
1. MADE IN ITALY -For a choice without compromisesVANNI glasses are Made in Italy, for sure: entirelymanufactured in Italian factories.
2. SPREADING A CULTURE OF SUSTAINABILITY FOR OUR SECTOR -We have collected the first 120 surveys from our clients to understand the level of awareness and the perceptions surrounding social and environmental sustainability. The result is encouraging.
3. CIRCULAR ECONOMY –To minimise environmental impact, all pieces remaining from the use of our exclusive acetate slabs give rise to a collection of surprising pendants and earrings: VANNI Charms, for a principle of circular economy.
4. THE BIO+ ACETATE – We use for some of our frames the BIO+ acetate, acetate M49: biodegradable and 68% bio-based.
5. SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING - We renew our packaging with recycled and unbleached carton boxes, wrapped with paper tape.
6. PROMOTING THE VALUE OF OUR TERRITORY -We create value for our local territory, leading collaborations with the Turinese cultural sphere and through charitable projects and philanthropy, such as Colori Vivi, Artissima, Camera - Centro italiano per la fotografia.