NICO S.r.l. - Via Giacinto
Collegno, 46/bis - 10138 Turin, Italy - Tel. +39.011.447.4771 - Fax
www.nicodesign.it - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share Capital € 119.000,00 i.v.
- E.A.R. Turin 706411 - VAT number 05390870011
PRIVACY - INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear visitor, the methods of managing the website in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it are described below.
NICO S.R.L. with registered office at V. Giacinto Collegno 46bis – 10138 Turin, Fiscal Code/VAT number 05390870011 (hereinafter “Owner”), as data controller, informs pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n.196 (hereinafter "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the email address indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data.
Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR) for the following marketing purposes:
- send you by e-mail, post and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services, or invite you to specific events for presentation of goods and services offered by the Owner or other events.
We would like to point out to you that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the owner's services and products similar to those you have already used, except in case of your dissent (art.130 c.4 of the Privacy Code)
1. METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing of your personal data, both paper and electronic, is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2 GDPR or: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, cancellation and destruction of data. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case no later than 10 years from the date of termination of the relationship.
2. ACCESS TO DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes:
- To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the treatment and / or system administrators
- To third-party companies (by way of example, subcontracting of goods and services, professional firms, consultants, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
3. COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 letter b) and c) GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art 2.A) to supervisory bodies (such as the Institute for the Supervision of Insurance), judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
4. DATA TRANSFER
Personal data is currently stored on servers located within the European Community. Where necessary, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of data will take place in accordance with the provisions of the law.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Codes and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of access, rectification, cancellations, limitations, portability of data and of opposition for legitimate reasons to their treatment. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
-A registered letter R.R. to Nico srl - Via Giacinto Collegno 46bis - 10138 Turin
- An e-mail to email@example.com
6. OWNER, MANAGER, APPOINTEES
The Data Controller is NICO SRL with registered office at V. Giacinto Collegno 46bis - 10138 Turin.